Friday, October 8, 2010

By gum, it's gum.

Willy Wonka: Don't you know what this is?
Violet Beauregarde: By gum, it's gum.
Willy Wonka: [happily, but sarcastically] Wrong! It's the most amazing, fabulous, sensational gum in the whole world.
Violet Beauregarde: What's so fab about it?
Willy Wonka: This little piece of gum is a three-course dinner.
Mr. Salt: Bull.
Willy Wonka: No, roast beef. But I haven't got it quite right yet.


Um.... wait, what was that? Strawberry Shortcake flavored gum? Mint chocolate chip? KEY LIME PIE?! Supposedly these are set to be released to the public in October. Well, it's October. Please let me know if you see these in the store. I want to try them! I don't even know where to look - which stores carry the trendiest gums? Well, regardless, the reviews I have read of this gum are great, and I WANT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment