Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today's post has Been Brought to you By the letter "B"

I've Been a Bad Blogger. I Blame Birthdays. I have now taken care of FIVE people's Birthday gifts Between the dates of Feb. 4th and Mar. 4th. But of course I can't post about them yet since most (well all actually) of them have not Been given to the recipients yet. Luckily I will have a week or two off Before I need to get Back into Birthday mode again. Excuses excuses I know. But Be excited to see what cool things I have made!

I plan to get started on my crafting goal to start an etsy store now that I have a little Bit more unaccounted for crafting time. However, there is also something major I've Been missing out on in my life -- Books!!!

My favorite author is Tom RoBBins. Period. I also love Christopher Moore and Kurt Vonnegut. I am on a constant hunt for books that fit into my very specific genre of Books... intellectual, yet imaginative. I enjoy Bizarro fiction, which is similar to his work, But not quite.

Needless to say, I Bought a couple of super cheap used Books on half.com so I can Bring reading Back into my life.

I Bought:
"Help, A Bear is Eating Me" By Mykle Hansen
"Nine Kinds of Naked" By Tony Vigorito
"The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse" By RoBert Rankin

Wish I had already purchased these for my snow days...

No comments:

Post a Comment