Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Ups and Downs of Today

The up: Gathering supplies for a cool craft project for tonight
The down: Super glue NOT being super and removing my fingerprints

The down: Got the mail and there was nothing for me
The up: Dad called and I got mail from Natalie at the house in Wisconsin

The up: Jeff got up early
The down: I got up late

The up: Wore my awesome conductor pants
The down: A baby ninja kicking my knee with his paint covered foot

The down: An Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard
The up: Remembering the leftover popcorn from the abandoned garland project

The up: Giving a well appreciated gift
The down: Having to make several absurdly specific new gifts

The up: Diet Orange Soda downstairs
The down: Going downstairs four times and forgetting the Diet Orange Soda every time


No comments:

Post a Comment