Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Link Logic

I read a lot of blogs.
I acquire a lot of links.
I write a blog.
Therefore, I must share a lot of links on my blog.

1) 15 Weird and Wonderful Shopping Bags
For example:

2) Jeff has been talking about wanting a dog named Buck Russell. Perhaps a Buck Russell Terrier? (Tee hee.) Well, this one reminds me of Jeff at the end of a long day.


3) Apparently I am the only one in the world who DOESN'T think Mr. Rogers is creepy. I will admit, however, that Lady Elaine Fairchild is creepy...

...along with these 33 other creepy puppets.

4) Where have I been? Um... Auto-tune the news? YES. I especially love the new one.


5) Let's try a classier video. It's an artistic representation of 35 different movies in 2 minutes. How many can you guess?

35mm from Pascal Monaco on Vimeo.



6) I am loving these owls...

...from this book.

7) Martha Stewart has posted her top 50 bits of clip art on her website. Pop in a new ink cartridge and print your heart out!

1 comment:

  1. I love Fred Rogers. He's one of my favorite people of all time. I don't think he's creepy at all.

    ReplyDelete