Friday, January 28, 2011

Craftback: Day Six (Accessories)

Accessories. Unlimited possibilities.

Ipod case. Made from socks.

Collection of wrist warmers....
Mountain theme:

Ladybug:

Tiger:

Sky:

Monsters:
(The above photo made it into a Threadbanger video after I posted it in a forum. I can't link to it because I have no idea which one it was, but trust me- I was floored!)

Now for scarves...

Fruit salad:

Remote control scarf:

Ice cream cone:

Pizza:

And here are some of my polymer clay creations. They are charms that could be pendants, earrings, etc. All were gifted.



Speaking of gifts, all of "the girls" received personalized slippers. The birdcage and bird were replicas of tattoos the owners have, the camera was for a shutterbug...

Jen loves her morning glories, and since she's got a little girl on the way, I had to make a tiny pair for mommy and baby to match...
and peacock feathers for Jessica. (Not pictured: Glee slippers for Alana.)
By the way, I used this tutorial for the basic idea of those slippers.

And lastly, I used this tutorial to make my sweater boots! This is my second pair.

One more day of craftbacks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment